Last week my friend Lisa had a meme that looked like fun, so here goes:
Expose your terrible musical taste!
by Lisa on Thursday, 11 November 2010 at 08:25
I'm playing along with the latest meme... here are the rules:
- Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
- Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
- Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please. Just because you might skip the song when it comes up or be embarrassed for people to know you have it in your collection, you still have to list it.
- Choose a lot of people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I'm betting that your musical selection is entertaining, or at least amusing. ( I don't tag people on memes any more)
- "Little Girls" - Oingo Boingo -- This song was a lot better when I was teenager wanting to date guys in their 20s. As the mom of a little girl now, well, I still like the song, but find the lyrics a bit perturbing...
- "Love You Out Loud" - Meat Loaf -- one of my faves!
- "Another One Bites the Dust" - Queen
- "Copywrite (Do It All Damn Night)" - Strata G -- Everyone panned this goofy ad-rap album written by a copywriter, but the lyrics make me laugh.
- "But It's Better If You Do" - Panic at the Disco
- "These Boots Are Made for Walkin' " - Nancy Sinatra
- "Found Out About You" - Gin Blossoms
- "Lucky Ball and Chain" - They Might be Giants
- "Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns 'N Roses
- "Walk Like an Egyptian" - The Bangles
- "Only the Young" - Journey
- "Why Isn't That Enough" - Meat Loaf
- "Love is Not Real / Next Time You Stab Me in the Back" - Meat Loaf
- "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey
- "I Got You" - Train
And I <3 Meat Loaf.
The Journey? Well, I love Journey, too, even if it does make me old.