Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is Hard

No, really.

All you bloggers who have the time and energy to live life, work, and blog prolifically, I salute you. I don't know how you do it.

I'm guessing some of it is prioritizing. It's bad of me, but my blog is a low priority item in my life (how's that for social media sacrilege?!). I have work, I have J, I have home and a life to lead/live/build/survive. That takes time and effort and I am a slacker at heart.

Which means that the world is largely forced to live without the benefit of my occasional snarky insights. Woe is you. (roflmao!) Yea, right.

I'll try to be better, in honor of my three followers--I didn't put them in the sidebar so they wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen there. I will attempt to at least make my weekly tirades, k y'all?

Who knows, I may get better than that, but, for now, that's all I'm promising.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uhm? I'm not on the sidebar. Just saying. NO pressure. I've gotten back into blogging and reading and posting comments. It's hard. hang in there.