Monday, October 6, 2008

Starting Over, Again...

No, this is not my first blog. Probably NOT my last one, either. I am a blog dilettante. I scrubbed the Web clean of my old blogs after some personal drama and trauma earlier this year and now I find I miss it. So, I'm back.

I tried desperately to think of something clever to call this blog. The old one was "PsychoSAHM", but, while I am still more than a little psycho I am no longer, sadly-and you'll hear me bitch about this a lot so just get used to it-a Stay At Home Mom.

I tried to think of something, a phrase I use frequently, and, all I could think of was the word "Actually". Yes, I was one of those annoying people. After my kiddo started saying it all the time and my adoring spouse RaidMan was kind enough to point out where she got it, I went to great lengths to remove this annoying word from my vocab. It still crops up, and seemed to fit a spot to blather about me myself and I. So, yea, it IS all about "Me, Actually" ;-)

2 comments:

Candy said...

Yay! You're back! Add twitterfeed.com :p

CRRE said...

FWIW, I'm glad you're back. And my "actually" is "seriously." Having LOLcats use it all the time woke me up to how often I say it. Trying to fix that, but... eh. "Seriously" will be eradicated once I get the economy under control.